COLLECTION : UPCYCLE
ITEM 1/1 : AURORA
The rug rag handbag has the touch of the traditional combined with the modern for everyday use. An upgraded carry-all tote, with fringed edges and a roomy interior lined in with colorful fabric
Roomy enough to hold all your daytime or day in the beach necessities, yet still sleek enough for a day out of town. Ideal for farmer’s market
– Outer fabric: Beautiful upcycled woven rag rug tote bag with bright colors
– Inner fabric: blue polka dotted
– Reinforced stitches
– Open top design
– Colorful tassel detailing
– Spacious main internal compartment
– 1 Inner pocket zippered
– Straps: red cotton web straps
– Unique, OOAK item, Eco-friendly
– Jute Dust bag / FREE gift package included
– All pieces are exclusively handmade in Greece by me
– Washable 30C
Wide 52cm / 20.47inch at the top
Height 35 cm / 13.77 inch
Depth 12 cm / 4.72 inch
– This item is ready to ship
– Bags are shipped by registered Post with tracking number
– Items are shipped worldwide
– Free shipping
– Notice: Any imperfection in the stitching and a small differ to measurements is proof that it is unique and handmade
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
All items are shipped within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment to your Etsy Address. Please make sure you give me a correct address, unless specified. I cannot take responsibility for delays due to postal services or incorrect address provided. To ensure safe delivery, all items are shipped by Registered Post . Buyer is notified when order is send and provided with receipt . It remains to customers responsibility to follow up status of order shipped with the postal carrier provided . Any claim due to delay, delivery, etc. should be addressed to relevant Postal services by the Buyer.
Each vendor on Just Artisan is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Policies vary from shop to shop and can be seen on the vendor’s shop page.
Before purchasing, review the shop’s Returns & exchanges policy. You can find the shop’s policies on their shop page.
Specific questions about a shop’s policies are best answered by the vendor. Contact the shop with any questions about their policies.
What should I do if the seller doesn’t refund my order?
If the seller doesn’t allow refunds, you may be able to contact us for assistance. Refunds may be provided if:
– You never received your order
– Your order wasn’t as it was described on Just Artisan
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form