Collection : BORO & SASHIKO
Item 1/1 : HIROTO
This clutch is made from various colors upcycled denim jeans with boro and sashiko hand embroidery stitching. Unisex Hand Pouch bag.
Perfect to organize your bag, for storing make up, keys, phone and a million of uses , large enough to use as a small clutch purse.
Unique handmade for your loved ones and not only!
• BORO meaning something tattered or repaired, boro refers to the practice of reworking and repairing textiles (often clothes or bedding) through piecing, patching and stitching, in order to extend
• SASHIKO stitching and visible mending hand-sewing technique that originated in ancient Japan
• Width: 30 cm / 11.81 inch
• Height: 20 cm / 7.87 inch
• Outer fabric: recycled- repurposed washed denim
• Inner cotton fabric
• blue zip close
• denim TASSEL detailing
– This item is ready to ship
– Bags are shipped by registered Post with tracking number
– Items are shipped worldwide
– Notice: Any imperfection in the stitching and a small differ to measurements is proof that it is unique and handmade
Do Not Bleach, Hand Wash on 30C with similar colors, Do Not Tumble Dry
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
All items are shipped within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment to your Etsy Address. Please make sure you give me a correct address, unless specified. I cannot take responsibility for delays due to postal services or incorrect address provided. To ensure safe delivery, all items are shipped by Registered Post . Buyer is notified when order is send and provided with receipt . It remains to customers responsibility to follow up status of order shipped with the postal carrier provided . Any claim due to delay, delivery, etc. should be addressed to relevant Postal services by the Buyer.
Each vendor on Just Artisan is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Policies vary from shop to shop and can be seen on the vendor’s shop page.
Before purchasing, review the shop’s Returns & exchanges policy. You can find the shop’s policies on their shop page.
Specific questions about a shop’s policies are best answered by the vendor. Contact the shop with any questions about their policies.
What should I do if the seller doesn’t refund my order?
If the seller doesn’t allow refunds, you may be able to contact us for assistance. Refunds may be provided if:
– You never received your order
– Your order wasn’t as it was described on Just Artisan
You can contact us at email@example.com or through our contact form